Why Credit Matters
Your credit score is the most important number in your financial life as well as the most influential. The higher your credit score, the more financial opportunities you will have.
A high credit score will bring:
- Better rates on mortgages and refinances
- Lower rates on car loans and insurance
- Low interest rates on credit cards
- Positive results for job advancement and screening
A key component to gaining control of your finances is knowing exactly where you stand financially. We are here to help you understand your credit report and will provide a credit analysis to assist you in moving forward.
Our services are professional and personalized for each individual’s credit and financial situation. Every person’s credit report is unique. Providing a strategic plan that meets your needs is the cornerstone to success.
Negative Credit Factors
Negative factors are items used to make up and hurt your credit score.
- Charge offs
- Hard inquiries
- Late payments (30, 60, 90, 120+ days late)
- Public Records (Judgements; Liens; Bankruptcy)